Texas Rangers Autographs FT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
A while back I posted a giant thread about the Rangers autographed sig cards I had to trade. These are the new ones I have acquired and the ones I have left over. Please PM me with any interest and I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not looking for much in return because I'm just trying to get rid of them as they take up too much space. Pictures are also available upon request.

Mike Bascik, Jr. (Picture of Rangers Ballpark in Arlington)
Dave Barnett
Blake Beavan (Picture of Rangers Ballpark in Arlington)
Rich Billings x 40
Steve Buechele x10
Mickey Callaway
Dave Chalk
Tim Crabtree
Odie Davis
Thomas Diamond x2
Tommy Dunbar (Passed Away)
Dick Egan
Bill Fahey
Craig Gentry
Tom Grieve
Rich Hand
Larry Hardy
Toby Harrah
Donald Harris x2
Andy Hawkins
Rich Hinton
Dave Hostetler x2
Rudy Jaramillo x2
Mike Jeffcoat
Jim Kern x2
Kasey Kiker x2
John Koronka
Jeff Kunkel
Frank Lucchesi x10
Pat Mahomes
Michael MainMark McLemore
Luis MendozaTravis Metcalf x3
Jackie Moore
Tommy Moore x2
Mike Munoz
David Murphy
Eric Nadel
Johnny Narron
Jim Norris x2
Pete O'Brien x10
Eleno Ornelas
Ken Pape
Roger Pavlik
Geno Petralli
Kevin RichardsonLeon Roberts
Victor Rojas
Josh RupeScott Sheldon
Mike Simms
Dan Smith x2
Don Stanhouse x2
Bill Stein x2
Taylor Teagarden
Ellis Valentine
Jose Vallejo x2
DeWayne Vaughn
Don Wakamatsu
Ron Washington x2
C.J. Wilson
George Wright
Todd Van Poppel
Matt Williams
Keith Creel
Gerald Alexander x2
Josh Frasier
Joaquin Arias
Michael Ballard
Martin Perez
Ian Kinsler
Mitch Moreland
Scott Coolbaugh
Benji Gil
Tommy Hunter
A.J. Murray

Bold = Current Player
Bold Red = 2010 and/or 2011 AL Champs

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

All of them are the 3x5 (or close to those dimensions) team issued autographed cards that are handed out for player appearances and organized signings.

Sure. Here is a picture of some random sig cards. They are all either the longer skinnier ones or the shorter thicker ones. If you want pictures of specific ones I can do that, too.

100_4203.jpg

By the way, the Kinsler isn't creased. It's just the effect they put on the photos that season.

Cool. Those are very nice. What do you want for any different poses/years from the group I listed? Depending on what you wanted, I may add a few more in of different years not represented already.

I'm just mainly looking for TTM/IP autographed baseball cards. I don't really like certs but I will trade for them in certain circumstances. I'm not going to be too picky.

I just noticed that you listed Matt Williams on the trade as a pitcher. I thought it was the hitter. Was there anything left on the list I wanted that you'd sub in for the Williams? If not, maybe a Buechele perhaps? It's not a huge deal, but I have no interest in the pitcher. Thanks.