Looking for ***** League player Addresses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
hey guys,
I was looking to pick up a few ***** League player autographs of any of the last remaining living players. does anyone know how many are still living? and does anyone have any good addresses for them or had any success with any of them signing ttm? any and all help appreciated. thanks

I know Joe B. Scott personally.....................His info is in the TTM area................Great signer and great friend.....................He would like a donation of $5 to the local middle school for band uni's or instruments...................In my mind, one of the most generous people of this or any generation...........................First African American to play at Wrigley Field!

Mike

hey mike,
thanks for your help, i really appreciate it. the address for him in the ttm manager is dated back to 2009. is that still a good address for him? id like to send a nice letter to him. let me know, thanks again for your help.

thank you so much, ill send a letter to him, thank for you help. i appreciate it.

any other help out there for other players?

jim zapp signs, joe scott, stanley glenn sorry to say just passed away, john mule miles signs really good and just signed a baseball for me with years he played and teams and also put 11 hrs in 11 straight games which was cool, bob motley signs and so does clyde parris all of which has signed very quickly for me. if you need addresses let me know i dont know if they are on here somewhere. hank presswood signs sometimes he didnt sign my card but signed his name on my envelope when he put his address on it. hes kinda hit or miss

the address list i have has about 60 to 70 living players give or take a few

Last edited: