Is the Diamond Topps Site Not Working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JokerJason

Pro
5.00 star(s)
For about 24 hours now, when I enter a new code at www.diamondtopps.com, it tells me that I was awarded a card that is already in my account (the last card I had won previously to entering any of the new codes). At first I thought I had won the same card back-to-back (improbable but not impossible), but it just seems to not be working properly.

Let me know if you are having any success with the site.
Thanks,

Jason

I haven't entered a code in a while, but I've noticed all day that the 3 previous cards they show as having been unlocked recently haven't changed.
Might be some kind of a glitch.

I was on it last night and it was acting kind of odd, would not refresh unless I did it manually. I was able to do what I needed, just took awhile, maybe alot of traffic right now?

Post it up - we can do it here! I know what you mean, there are so many moronic trades proposed there.

I understand that a lot of those silly trade requests are the result of people selling on Ebay. In order to ensure that the sold card gets into the right hands, the buyer has to offer a 1988 Topps Rich Yett for the card they bought. Unfortunately, everyone with that good card gets the junk trade request, too.

Site still down. I guess I really broke it on Saturday!

Almost 24 hours later, the site is still down. I am going to hope that they are doing a massive overhaul to speed everything up. (And to hypnotize people into accepting the extremely fair trades I propose.)