New trader tag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I didn't know where to post this or who to ask. Now that I've got 20 transactions under my belt, can I have the tag removed and have selling privileges? I plan to remain an active honest member of the community. Thanks

Eric

eric, i'm not a mod for the site, but i do believe it automatically changes. it may take a day or to i think, but i'm sure a mod will see the thread and get you an answer.

try going into your user control panel and changing your avatar also.

paul

I didn't know where to post this or who to ask. Now that I've got 20 transactions under my belt, can I have the tag removed and have selling privileges? I plan to remain an active honest member of the community. Thanks

Eric

1) New members will be required to send first on all trades and assigned the New Member avatar. If two new members are trading with each other, there will be no such restriction.
2) New members are not allowed to sell until they reach 20 Bench points or are upgraded to regular members.
3) Once a new member has completed their end of at least 20 trades with at least 20 different members, their status will be reviewed. If they have completed their end of the trades without incidents including a 5.0 trader overall rating, they will be promoted to a regular member and be allowed to select their own avatar.

While you do have 20 completed trades, three of them were with the same person. So, with two more trades with different members, you will lose the new trader avatar.

1) New members will be required to send first on all trades and assigned the New Member avatar. If two new members are trading with each other, there will be no such restriction.
2) New members are not allowed to sell until they reach 20 Bench points or are upgraded to regular members.
3) Once a new member has completed their end of at least 20 trades with at least 20 different members, their status will be reviewed. If they have completed their end of the trades without incidents including a 5.0 trader overall rating, they will be promoted to a regular member and be allowed to select their own avatar.

While you do have 20 completed trades, three of them were with the same person. So, with two more trades with different members, you will lose the new trader avatar.

oops :eek: . Guess I missed that part about 20 different people. Well, I've got one more trade in the works (although I think I've traded with him before) and hopefully more before the end of the year so I can get off the noob train :)

edit* Is there a way to see past trades and who I've traded with before? It's probably something easy, but I can't seem to find it.

oops :eek: . Guess I missed that part about 20 different people. Well, I've got one more trade in the works (although I think I've traded with him before) and hopefully more before the end of the year so I can get off the noob train :)

edit* Is there a way to see past trades and who I've traded with before? It's probably something easy, but I can't seem to find it.

Yes, there is. Trade Manager>Search>Completed Trades.

I have a 2010 A&G Mini A&G Back Upton. I'm looking for similar-ish HOF variations. Trying to get you to 20.

Eric- Do you need a 11 A&G Code card of Upton or the 11 Bowman Platinum Gold? I still have the other cards set aside for you as well but haven't been able to find much for you to even out the trade. PLMK either way
Trish

I would be interested in these:

2007 A&G Freddy Adu
2008 A&G Todd Celver

2009 A&G Relic - Justin Upton (not sure if you would trade this or not)

2010 A&G - Anne Donovan

Doubt I have anything with Upton on it that you don't already have. LMK if there is anything else. Trying to help you out with your trades

LMK