1 Hobby pack 2011 Panini Americana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spuds1961

Prospect
Not bad for 1 pack,here's the break.

pamela anderson 1

elise avellan 43

edd byrnes 64

willa ford screen gems insert 11

PIPER LAURIE SCREEN GEMS RED INK/MATERIAL CARD 4 COLOR/3 SEPARATION I THINK IT'S A SCARF PIECE # 32/49 CARD # 7 IN SET :cool:

Happy with the break,thanks for the read,take care Steve

nice break! I haven't opened any of the new americana but I remember opening some of the 07 and 08 and pulling some nice auto's and material pieces.

sorry, i didnt mean it like, it's not one of my players. it's just the names didn't POP out, ya know. even if it were a sports box, if the names aren't there, isn't it kinda BLAH to you?

paul

sorry, i didnt mean it like, it's not one of my players. it's just the names didn't POP out, ya know. even if it were a sports box, if the names aren't there, isn't it kinda BLAH to you?

paul

Oh I agree with you,I had to look up who she was,but her regular auto's from the set were going for 40 bucks,I didn't have to pay money for the pack as I got it with cardcash from another site I belong to,so anything I pulled was a bonus,but like you said a recognizable name would've been nice.