2011 Bowman Draft Blaster = HUGE PULL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRobo

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to Meijer to pick some thanksgiving stuff with my mom. I stopped at the card section and there were 6 blasters of 2011 Bowman Draft. I grabbed the 5th one and five packs in I hit a big one.

Odds 1:35,000

2011 Bowman Draft Joe Panik Purple Refractor Autograph 6/10 !

PANIK.jpg

This is the biggest pull of my life so far and I would like to list it to get some money for college books and what-not after break. Should I list it with a best offer or auction and how so? What do you guys think it would go for?

Holy Cow! A blue ref. went for $105. I would just let it ride, auction style. But that's me.

On a side note, did you pull any of these:

2011 Bowman Draft
BDP50 Craig Kimbrel
Prospects
BDPP32 Sean Gilmartin
BDPP42 Nick DeSantiago
BDPP43 Chase Larsson
BDPP74 Kyle Kubitza
BDPP75 Nick Ahmed

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah,put it out there auction style. Will attract more buyers that way. Nice hit.

A gold refractor /50 auto sold for 450! Best offer :eek:

I guess he is the guy to get in this years draft. A red refractor just got listed for 1299.99 BIN/ Best Offer so I just listed mine a bit lower than that.
Thanks for the warm comments guys, Braves I'll take a look and give you a PM soon.

shoul;d of just did a auction. dont think to many people will bite. people tend to put a higher bid price vs a offer price.

Holy Cow! A blue ref. went for $105. I would just let it ride, auction style. But that's me.

On a side note, did you pull any of these:

2011 Bowman Draft
BDP50 Craig Kimbrel
Prospects
BDPP32 Sean Gilmartin
BDPP42 Nick DeSantiago
BDPP43 Chase Larsson
BDPP74 Kyle Kubitza
BDPP75 Nick Ahmed

Thanks,
Mike

Not even one of them, sorry~

Congrats on the great pull! I see you have it listed a BIN/OBO with 7 offers! Are you getting some good offers or low-ball offers?

John

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Soxfan33- They are right near the point where I feel comfy letting the card go. A couple more bucks and the card is gone for a price I feel is fair.