New to TTM Need 2 addys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elbobman

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So, I'm a longtime collector but new to mailing out for autos.

My wife is a longtime Yankee fan and I need to know if my

845 United Nations PLZ Apt. 88B
New York, NY 10017

Is the correct addy for Derek Jeter?

And for my personal collection I need to know Jacoby Ellsburys addy.

And does anybody know if I just send a few cards? Ask them to personalize? Will they read my note? Feel like a kid again just starting to collect lol. Let me know, thanks

Jake.

Last edited:
So, I'm a longtime collector but new to mailing out for autos.

My wife is a longtime Yankee fan and I need to know if my

845 United Nations PLZ Apt. 88B
New York, NY 10017

Is the correct addy?

And for my personal collection I need to know Jacoby Ellsburys addy.

And does anybody know if I just send a few cards? Ask them to personalize? Will they read my note? Feel like a kid again just starting to collect lol. Let me know, thanks

Jake.

Correct address for who?

Also, I don't know Ellsbury's address except for Fenway or try him during Spring Training.

I send 2 cards normally and if its someone who doesn't sign or is hard to get I also tell them to personalize the cards. I am not going to turn around and sell them and that lets them know that. I would say most of everyone I write to read my letters but I would make all letters you send out personal and speak about the person's accomplishments/awards/any games you saw/etc.

Enjoy TTM autos! It is highly addictive especially when you begin to work on getting a full set signed!

LMK if you need anything.

Sorry, that addy was for Derek Jeter. She's a huge fan. Thanks on Ellsbury, I will send it to Fenway and see how that works.

I can tell you that none of the RedSox sign via TTM at least this past year. I sent to all of them multiple times and got back Preprints and the like. As far as Jeter unless you see him at Spring Training you will not see a sig. Also do not send anything you cannot afford to lose because 99 out of 100 times it will not come back..... You can always buy one starting around 150.00 on EvilBay. I think if you are just starting in TTM maybe you should be a little more realistic in your wants....

Meh, realistic isn't really a concern. I have an addy book of all sports from 2007, I just don't know how many of them are updated. I will still try with them but if I don't get anything oh well.

I have gotten maybe 1-2 Red Sox players via ST one being Youk. I agree with Bill, I would save your stamps as Fenway is not very TTM friendly. But if thats not a concern then go for it. Good luck!

Jeter lives in Tampa. He has a huge mansion down here. That might be his address during the season.