My black Friday boxes from blowout cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DemWHBums

BANNED
4.50 star(s)
BANNED
I got my multiple UPS boxes last night and just finished opening them this morning. For the price I paid for the boxes it would have been hard to be dissapointed with any of them. I am just going to list the better cards

06 UD Future Stars
Derek Jeter Green Parallel (123/499)
Daisuke Matsuzaka World Future Stars
Chin Lung Hu World Future Stars Red (268/299)
Nate McClouth RC Auto
Jeremy Accardo RC Auto
Corlter Bean RC Auto
Nelson Cruz RC Auto
Rich Hill SP RC Auto

This was a fun break. I wish I would have known I would have bought a few more of these. How can you go wrong 5 auto's for $25. Probably the only thing I didnt like about these was the fact that about 4 of the packs had the same 2 base cards back to back. Thats pretty ridiculous

08 Razor Signature Series
Eric Hosmer Base
Michael Stanton Base
Quinton Miller Auto (658/1499)
Stephen Fife Auto (1112/1499)
Jordy Mercer Auto (673/1499)
Jake Jefferies Auto (608/1199)
Lance Lynn Auto (542/1499)
Tim Murphy Auto (629/1499)
Tim Melville Exclusive Signatures (Bent right down the middle only on the front)
Andrew Cashner Auto (4/699)
Mike Montgomery Auto (727/1499)
Mike Montgomery Black Auto (164/199)

I could have gotten all commons in this box and been happy for the price. 10 Auto's for $29.99, you just can't beat that. The Melville sucks being bent down the middle but very happy with 2 Montgomery's

08 SP Authentic
Josh Newman RC Auto (47/699)
Ross Ohlendorf RC GU/Auto (665/999)
Garrett Atkins BTL "C" (4/15)

Entertaining break but by far the biggest dissapointment of them all. If I would have paid full price for this I would have wanted to kill myself. Cool getting an insert in every pack and I did get 2 Marquee Match up griffeys for my PC but still just a horrible box

08 Bowman Chrome
Box 1
Andrew Romine Prospect XFractor (90/250)
Dominic Brown Prospect
Kosuke Fukudome Japan RC
Bradley Suttle Prospect Auto

Box 2
Dominic Brown Prospect
Kosuke Fukudome RC
Joey Votto RC
Kosuke Fukudome Japan RC Blue Refractor (98/150)
Kai Liu Prospect Gold Refractor (49/50)
Brian Dinkelman Prospect Auto

Everyone trash talked this product and now I understand why. The Votto RC and 2 D. Brown Prospects were nice and Fukudome Blue Ref was good but everything else was junk. I can't believe I only got 1 prospect Ref in each box.

2011 Bowman Draft
Blake Snell Prospect Refractor
Riley Unroe USA Prospect Refractor
Archie Bradley Prospect Refractor
Joe DeMers Prospect Auto Refractor
Kolten Wong Prospect Auto Gold Refractor

This could possibly have been the best Bowman box I ever busted. 2 Refractor auto's in the same box! How could you ask for more?

You might try sending the Melville to Razor with a copy of the invoice of from BOC and they might do something for you, seeing that you just got it.
Nice pulls otherwise.
Bob