SET BUILDERS do u need tony gwynn autograph???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
they play this year and usally do 2-3 people so post if ya need him for your set. a link to your set and ill choose some people. looking for nothing in return.

I am not doing a set, so I will step aside for those that need it for a set. But if you don't get anyone to fill your spots, I am missing a Gwynn auto from my collection and would love to add one. Thanks for such a gracious gesture, and good luck to those who may need him, Tony.

I am doing the 89 Topps set and would love to get Gwynn for my set. LMK

Thank you for the offer and let me know if I can do anything for you as you have helpe me greatly already

Thanks

I'm in the same boat as tglg, but fortunately I have picked up a couple of Gwynn's via trades. If ya see any problem with them, I would appreciate it as you have met the HOFer and would be 'qualified' to spots the fakes. :p

TonyGwynn.jpg
TonyGwynn.jpg

Hello, just like spencer (slnoble13) I am also trying to do the 1989 topps set and the 1991 stadium club set, any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Walt

I am doing the 1987 Topps and 1992 Topps set and would greatly enjoy the help. Thanks for the offer!

i'm trying to complete this set signed: 2000 upper deck MVP
i just start and i come from italy so is harder, i love to add Gwynn to my collection

I've been toying aorund with the idea of getting the 2001 topps set since i have a lot from in person and ttm...count me i guess

I could use him on a Topps RC card to go in my signed rookie collection. Let me know...
Thanks