online checklists for Japanese, Mexican, Venezuelan and minor league baseball sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've finally written up a not-so-brief blog post on my involvement in the Inventory Manager system over at SportsCardForum. And while this posting does relate almost entirely to another trading site, the emphasis is on the wonderful tool being built over there that I would recommend everything have a look at.

http://clydes-stalecards.blogspot.com/2011/12/japanese-and-minor-league-baseball-card.html

I still maintain that The Bench is the best site for trading, and has a huge edge over SCF in the intelligent discussion department. I want to be absolutely clear that this isn't intended as some sort of endorsement of SCF the trading site, merely an FYI for what is going on in the hobby with a tool that could benefit a great many collectors, especially those frustrated by lack of a resource that provides searchable access to checklists beyond what Beckett offers.

Feedback is very welcome.

Last edited: