TTM Starter Lots for Sale! Great gifts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey all. I have the following starter lots for sale. These will make a great gift, or a great start to a collection, or great addition to existing collection!

20 different RANDOM player TTM/IP Autographs.... $12 dlvd.
40 different RANDOM player TTM/IP Autographs.... $20 dlvd.
75 different RANDOM player TTM/IP Autographs.... $35 dlvd.

All autographs are clean and on baseball cards (no index cards unless you want them!)

I will take requests if you chose one of the above options. Example, if you want Braves, I will try and include as many Braves as I can in the lot. Can also do certain sets, say if you want 1989 Topps, I can include as many as I can. I can't guarentee I can fill the entire lot though with your requests.

I hope I can help out some people!
Thanks!
Obed

Last edited:
What do you have in 1983 Topps??

Hey all. I have the following starter lots for sale. These will make a great gift, or a great start to a collection, or great addition to existing collection!

20 different player TTM/IP Autographs.... $12 dlvd.
40 different player TTM/IP Autographs.... $20 dlvd.
75 different player TTM/IP Autographs.... $35 dlvd.

All autographs are clean and on baseball cards (no index cards unless you want them!)

I will take requests if you chose one of the above options. Example, if you want Braves, I will try and include as many Braves as I can in the lot. Can also do certain sets, say if you want 1989 Topps, I can include as many as I can. I can't guarentee I can fill the entire lot though with your requests.

I hope I can help out some people!
Thanks!
Obed

Obed, I Will Take The 75 Card Option With 1989 Topps. Post It Up And I Will Send Payment Through Paypal.
Thanks Again,
Walt

Ok Then I Will Take The (20) 89 Topps For $12 Dlvd. Can I Send You A List Of Ones I Already Have So I Can Try To Get 20 That I Need?

Ok Then I Will Take The (20) 89 Topps For $12 Dlvd. Can I Send You A List Of Ones I Already Have So I Can Try To Get 20 That I Need?

Sorry it would be totally random and probably be all you already have. If you need mostly tougher signers, I can't sell them this cheap. This is more for people just getting into the hobby to save them on some shipping

Sorry it would be totally random and probably be all you already have. If you need mostly tougher signers, I can't sell them this cheap. This is more for people just getting into the hobby to save them on some shipping

i still may be interested, can you list the 20 cards that you would send, i still may need some of them in the 20.

Thanks. I understand what you are trying to do, but I figure I would ask first anyway.

I'll pass on random cards/random teams. I'd pay 50 cents per auto for any Dodgers (even scrubs), but don't need a random assortment of other teams mixed in there.

Not all in Dodgers, no. Again this is random and I will do my best to get as many requested team as possible

sorry for asking, i figured it wouldn't be a problem to list 20 cards that you would send, for the MONEY that you need.

Sorry I just dont want to take the time to list them and you decide not to buy them. That;s why I am chosing RANDOM lot. If you want 20 RANDOM signed 89 Topps, then I could get a majority of that lot together

40 card lot

ill take a 40 card lot Obed post it up ill send you the $$ if you can mix it up
88 / 89 / topps baseball please some red sox??

ill take a 40 card lot Obed post it up ill send you the $$ if you can mix it up
88 / 89 / topps baseball please some red sox??

I should have no problems getting the majority of the lot to be 88t and 89t and also some red sox. I will post now.