Review 2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects

24 packs - 7 cards per pack
Featuring 2 Chrome cards pr pack // One Bowman Chrome Auto'd Card in Every Box!

I received the following:

img142.jpg
img143.jpg

47 base rookie cards
61 base 1st Bowman Card

img144.jpg
16 Chrome - Bowman Draft Pick & Prospect
21 Chrome base rookies

img145.jpg
11 USA base cards
4 Chrome USA base cards

NO Duplications!!!! -- YES!!

This issue is a continuation and completion of the regular Bowman baseball and Bowman Chrome first introduced earlier this year. The design remains the same and the distribution is very similar to earlier issues.

Inserts

Refractors

img146.jpg

3 Regular refractors
3 1st Bowman Card refractors

Blue Parallel

img147.jpg

Steve Cichek #ed to 499

Auto

img148.jpg

Brandon Martin of my RAYS!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

This issue is a must for the Bowman collector. One will need multiple boxes to have enough to complete the master set of 440 cards - 110 of each - regular, chrome, 1st Card reg, and 1st Card chrome. However, I believe the chase will be worth the time and the effort. One will receive some cards of the future stars of baseball.

I will say that the refractor sets of either the chrome or the 1st card set might be a little hard to complete, but it might be fun to try.

The autos are the best - on the card - Blue Sharpee. They look excellent.

Overall grade A+ what can I say, I'm a Bowman groupee!!

Go buy a bunch of boxes and send the Rays parallels and Rays autos to me!!

Duane

Last edited:
I could use any of these Chromes for my sets if you pulled them.
Base: 32,40,45,50,52,62,66,72,81,83,89,95,101,109
BDPP: 35,74,104
Thanks,
Al

You've inspired me

Wow! Terrific looking product! I'm going to buy (1) 2011 Bowman Jumbo,(1)2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects,&(1)Bowman Chrome..think I'll also buy a rack pack,but I'm going to wait on all these purchases until after the New Year..I'll PM you then with any Rays I may get,even though I live just outside of Tampa in New Port Richey,FL...I like Tigers,Yankees,and Orange Refractors/25...just in case you want to hold back on any and prepare for a trade...Heh,heh,heh Dan P