Open two packs of Bowman sterling.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
All of the below are available for trade: Base cards of Refractors: Bowman sterling autos: Starling Marte, Tyler Goeddel and **. Bowman sterling gu:*** and Marcus Stroman triple gu gold serial 31/50. Happy Holidays, David

Last edited:
Hi David, what would you need for the Sonny Gray auto?
Any Twin prospects cards for trade? Happy Holidays, David
David, care to check my Picasa for the Pineda GU? Thanks! Rob
I'll check later Thurs evening. Happy Holidays, David
David -
Nice break!

What would you need for this one?

Devin Mesoraco 16/25

PLMK
Appears its a black ref....would be consider a rare card. Anything from my want list on B. Page? Happy Holidays, David

I know I have these. I will have to do some more digging to see what else I have.

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Gold Refractors Thick Stock #PP28 Miguel SanoSER 539 $12.00
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP85 Madison Boer
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP41 Travis Harrison

David - I will trade you this one for the Jungmann refractor if you still have it. Let me know or post the trade. Happy Holidays - David.

Blair, Kyle (CLV) 2011 Bowman Chrome BCP114 green x-fractor

What do you need for the Base card Juan Nicasio?
Any twin cards for trade? Must be current twin and not have an ex twin player. Happy Holidays, Davdi
I know I have these. I will have to do some more digging to see what else I have.

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Gold Refractors Thick Stock #PP28 Miguel SanoSER 539 $12.00
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP85 Madison Boer
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP41 Travis Harrison
I'll let you know later tonight.
>Still have card #8.please post. Don
Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Happy Holidays, David
David - I will trade you this one for the Jungmann refractor if you still have it. Let me know or post the trade. Happy Holidays - David.

Blair, Kyle (CLV) 2011 Bowman Chrome BCP114 green x-fractor

Hi David! Posting trade. Please confirm it. Happy Holidays, David

Any Twin prospects cards for trade? Happy Holidays, David

I'll check later Thurs evening. Happy Holidays, David
Appears its a black ref....would be consider a rare card. Anything from my want list on B. Page? Happy Holidays, David

David -
Couldn't hit anything there, thanks!

Alrighty, found another box....so far I have found a Miguel Sano Bowman Chrome RC
Works for me! Posting trade. Please confirm it. Happy Holidays, David
David -
My www is up to date and would be glad to trade from it. LMK if anything catches your eye.

Thanks again!
Okay...
Can use the Mesoraco and Sonny Gray.. What're you looking for? My tradelist is vastly out of date

Chris
Sorry..Chris ...Gray auto is gone and your second behind the Mesoraco. Happy Holidays, David

David, do you still have the Pineda GU? I pulled a Sterling Ben Revere auto today...lmk if you need that one. Thanks! Rob