please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
wondering if anyone that has a "beckett online price guide" or any other type of checklist creating program, can help by seeing if they can produce a checklist for cards #300, 800, and 666 from any BASEBALL set. i have an almanac that goes up to 2004 so i would be looking for a list that goes from 2005-2011, but an all time checklist would also be greatly appreciated. if you could have the list state: 1) what year, 2) what company and then set, and 3) player name. i would be looking for regular sets, traded/update sets, minor league sets, paralell sets such as gold, or any different colored border, even if the card happens to be an autograph card of certain player ie....2004 leaf certified yadier molina which has the auto and like 6 different paralells.

if anyone can help i would be happy to try and find a couple of cards in your wantlist to send you for generating the list. contact me thru pm here and then i will give you my email address to send it to.

thanks for reading.

Last edited: