2011 Topps Chrome Refractors??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennisjunky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have a stupid question. Do the basic refractors have the word "refractor" on the back this year? Thanks

Have a stupid question. Do the basic refractors have the word "refractor" on the back this year? Thanks

You may want to consult the wisdom in this thread:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=378300

I am definitely a little bit annoyed by the omission. Especially with the Bowman Chrome. I am not getting any younger, and I have to double-check when I open a pack of those sets. If you don't have enough light when you're sorting cards, it can be really easy to miss them.

The 2011 Topps Chrome refractors for the baseball set DOES NOT say refractor on them. The best way to tell it's a refractor is that most refractor will have a silver border as opposed to the white, lighter border.

monsterratplay - thanks for the thread. I agree. Don't think it would kill Topps to put something on the back so we know.

pmanningsfan73 - Thanks for the hint. The silver border suggestion really helps.