Review 2011 USA Baseball Box Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 USA Baseball Box Set​

7 Autos and 3 Relic cards inside!

I received a complete set - 61 base cards

img160.jpg

The cards have a glossy front and a matte finish on the reverse. The card design is in the same ballpark as the Topps base set this year. The front has an action shot of most of the players and gold foil imprinting. The reverse has personal stats and a short write up on some of the player's highlights and maybe why he was chosen for the USA Collegiate Team.

Inserts

img161.jpg

img162.jpg

Triple Relic
Carson Fulmer
Tom Murphy

Triple Relic and auto

William Abreu
Matt Reynolds

Red parallel #ed to 25
img163.jpg

Branden Kline

Autos

img164.jpg

Andrew Mitchell
Joey Gallo
Carson Sands
Erich Weiss

Red Auto

img165.jpg

Andrew Mitchell

This issue - USA Collegiate Boxed Set - I would recommend to any baseball collector. These should be the stars of tomorrow. I especially like the packaging of the set - the box is heavy duty and will allow for secure, damage-free storage.

The autos are as all autos should be - on the card - 'PUT IT ON THE CAAAAARD! YES!!!!' (for all of you Chicago White Sox fans) The triple relics are sticker autos....

Overall grade A+ well done!

Go buy several boxed sets and send the multicolor triple patches to me!!
(These puppies are going for big bucks on the 'bay!! - or at least big to me $40+ per...)

Duane

HI Duane....I saw a couple of these at Target yesterday, but that box said only one auto included....so I don't know if this is a hobby box you bought or what...but you did great....I grabbed the one from 2010 last year, and haven't opened it yet.....
Thanks!
Diane

Diane,

Those that are at Target/Walmart etc are the retail boxes. They sell for $9.99 and carry the full 61 card set and just one autograph. I bought one myself and pulled a nice auto of Clate Schmidt (or Clate S as he signed it).

They are, indeed, nice cards and very well packaged. I'd advise picking up at least a retail set if you can't afford the $100 hobby box.

DAVE

collegiate team

I pulled a redemption card for the 2011 topps chrome set of refractors for that set. I hope it is packed with as many goodies as that box set was.
Nice cards
Jerad

Thanks, Dave....good to hear....I will probably pick that box up....thanks for the info..:)

Diane