Havent received item paid for,c any contact member??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
hello,
i bought a card from a member here on the bench and havent received it yet. it should have arrived by now. i tried sending the member a pm asking where the card is and got the following error message, any help?

******(members name) has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

hello,
i bought a card from a member here on the bench and havent received it yet. it should have arrived by now. i tried sending the member a pm asking where the card is and got the following error message, any help?

******(members name) has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Their PM box is full. If it has been out for quite some time and you haven't received your end, file a trade gone bad ticket under the help desk on blue bar.