LCS went out of business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas Brave13

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
and boy did I hate to see it go. The guy was a real nice dude, and always was straight up with everyone. It was in Killeen, Texas, and he had a LOT of Steiner stuff and great cards and supplies.

My daughter and I went there yesterday looking to stock up on supplies and get a few hobby packs of whatever we could. He was just cleaning out the last few boxes and supplies. He had some things that kinda peaked my interest. He sold my daughter 3 hobby boxes of 2008 Heritage baseball, 2008-2009 Topps Basketball (which she pulled a rip card from) and Topps Update Series 2010.

Oh yeah, and these little guys...all came with COA's too!!! I was PUMPED when I saw these.

65619612.jpg

25ae547e.jpg

bb50777d.jpg

a00ae585.jpg

20f0bf41.jpg

582d3b6f.jpg

7824e5d1.jpg

02827c41.jpg

95fa74c4.jpg

4fe3e7bb.jpg

9e10c6fd.jpg

He was over by Fudruckers wasn't he? I went there a few times when I was actually home from deployments. He was a nice guy. Great pick ups too!

Dewayne

very nice pick-ups!!!

did your daughter happen to pull any jordan, pippen or rose cards from that 08-09 topps? willing to trade if she did?

thanx,
paul

He was over by Fudruckers wasn't he? I went there a few times when I was actually home from deployments. He was a nice guy. Great pick ups too!

Dewayne

that's him

very nice pick-ups!!!

did your daughter happen to pull any jordan, pippen or rose cards from that 08-09 topps? willing to trade if she did?

thanx,
paul

I will need to check. The Rip Card was /99 Dwight Howard, and pulled a Corey Magettee(sp) mini.

just looked at the lines on his no-hitters up there. i'd heard alot of talk about how wild he was, also knew this fact, but he actually settled down the further in his career he got. he walked 8 batters in the one game, 3, 4 and so on, but his last two he only walked 2 batters each game.

i'm sure alot of that is due to becoming a smarter pitcher as he got older. it's just amazing tho, all those strikeouts, let alone the 7 no-hitters! simply amazing.

paul

He was absolutely amazing. I heard him speak at a youth baseball function back in Calif in the early '90's once and he said to remember this; "Hold the ball like an egg, don't squeeze it, and put everything behind it you can, and use those legs. That's pitching."

Most impressive thing (other than 7 no no's) is the fact that he had double digit k's in each one except #4... in which he had 9!!!

Great pickups man... a shame ur guy had to go out of business.

Adam