misc recent pulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
havent been on in a while so I figure Id show some of the stuff Ive pulled lately nothing major but maybe someone need something all ft.

fb gu

brown.jpg

jones-1.jpg

leshoure.jpg

mcfaden-1.jpg

white.jpg

fb autos

a.jpg

balwin.jpg

lynch.jpg

young.jpg

misc rcs

IMG_0001-5.jpg

IMG_0002-5.jpg

baseball autos

barnes.jpg

dykstra.jpg

misc baseball

vizcaino.jpg

also picked this one up at the flea market out of a dollar box

largent.jpg

looking for guys in my sig but will consider others

Nice Beast Mode! Any idea why Lynch puts #23 in his sig when he wears #24?

You stole that Largent! Good Eye! I don't collect FB but if you have a minute maybe you can check me for it.

Thanks! Rob

Nice Beast Mode! Any idea why Lynch puts #23 in his sig when he wears #24?

You stole that Largent! Good Eye! I don't collect FB but if you have a minute maybe you can check me for it.

Thanks! Rob

23 was his # when he was with the bills Im gussing it was an old sticker they had left over.
Not sure if the are even close in value but a couple that caught my eye were the garvey auto and the felix auto

Hey Rob...good to see ya back.....:)

Like the Titus Young Auto.....not sure on BV...don't have the most recent price guides they have been slow in delivering to local shop.....
Thought you collected Eagles?...as I'm sure I have a Macklin GU...and I do have a Jordy nelson Framed Masterpieces GU...but unfortunately no autos of your guys....

If those interest you...lmk or shoot me your best price via pm...
Thanks,
Diane

23 was his # when he was with the bills Im gussing it was an old sticker they had left over.
Not sure if the are even close in value but a couple that caught my eye were the garvey auto and the felix auto

Thanks for fixing my curiosity! I'm not sure on any BVs here either but would trade the Marquee Garvey for it...They seem close enough in SV...if that works for you please post it up. Thanks! Rob

Hey Rob...good to see ya back.....:)

Like the Titus Young Auto.....not sure on BV...don't have the most recent price guides they have been slow in delivering to local shop.....
Thought you collected Eagles?...as I'm sure I have a Macklin GU...and I do have a Jordy nelson Framed Masterpieces GU...but unfortunately no autos of your guys....

If those interest you...lmk or shoot me your best price via pm...
Thanks,
Diane
Still collect eagles what card is the Maclin

That is one nice looking Lynch card. Makes me want some skittles. :)

I'd say the Largent auto was pretty much thievery!:D
I dont think he knew it was in there he was kinda suprised when I dug it out of the box but still honored the price.

Thanks for fixing my curiosity! I'm not sure on any BVs here either but would trade the Marquee Garvey for it...They seem close enough in SV...if that works for you please post it up. Thanks! Rob
Posting it right now

That's a nice Lynch card - the Largent was a bargain!
Thanks

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online