Help Identifying these pins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I found these in a box of stuff from years ago. Great shape. No markings on fron or back to speak of. Nothing on edges. Any help to who issued, what years, bv, etc...
talkingballcards0002-1.jpg

Thanks for any help

The two NYers look a lot like Stadium pins, issued in the 40s-60s, maybe a little earlier and later as well. I want to say (without getting up or googling to check) they are known as PM-10 pins. Not sure is the Aaron is the same, looks newer to me.

I have a handful of Dodger players that I picked up years ago on ebay.

The Hank Aaron could be an All Star/World Series stadium pin, mid to late 50's....................That's the Yankees Stadium facade in the background.....................Pretty cool find.................

Thanks for the help. I had these as a kid in the mid-seventy's but do not remember where I got them. Strange that there are no markings of any kind on the edges. The Aaron is definately different than the others. I didn't even notice the Yankees facade on the Aaron pin. It would make sense that these were NY related since I grew up just north of the city.

Edit- In doing a little "googling", they do look like the P-10 pins mentioned without a color background. The Aaron pin is probably a picture from the 1960 All-Star game at Yankee Stadium while he was still a Milwaukee Brave.

Last edited:
They are all in really nice shape, no rust on back, and will trade if anyone has similar type vintage Mets stuff that I do not already have.