Walter Payton needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mj23bullsfan

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
i'd really like to trade for these cards to finish the following payton insert sets. i'd be willing to trade a little in your favor if you help me finish these!

2001 Topps Walter Payton Reprint '88 W-13 $4.00

2001 Topps Archives Walter Payton Reprint '76 80
i already have this card, but would like to pick up 1 or 2 of these as JSY cards

2001 Topps Chrome Walter Payton Reprint Refractor '81 W-06 $8.00
2001 Topps Chrome Walter Payton Reprint Refractor '87 W-12 $8.00
2001 Topps Chrome Walter Payton Reprint Refractor '88 W-13 $8.00

please check my bucket for trade cards.

thanx,
paul

Last edited:
Not sure what you have or want in Payton but I know I have a 7-11 Slurpee coin sitting around in my collection, interested?

i have a slurpee coin of him, unless they made more than one.

still may be interested in it.

take a look thru my bench user page for anything i could trade.

thanx,
paul

Sorry, I dont have anything to help you out, but wanted to say thanks for the scan of the 7 11 Coin, pleasant memories of growing up in the Chgo. area and the great Bears teams of the 80s!

could also use anything new, from 2011 and 2012. i've got a couple from these recent years, so just let me know year/brand/number and i'll check to see if i need it.

thanx,
paul

still looking for newer cards from 2011 to now. also would really like to add #26 from his football heroes set, so i can complete that.

thanx,
paul