Looking to trade these for Bruins GU or autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teosdesserts

Pro
4.90 star(s)
RandomLot3.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I never got back to you. I am still interested in the Butcher if it is still available. Please PM me and let me know.
Thanks,
Greg

Could use the Autos, look in my trade bucket, just got some Boston gu and Prime auto #/24, lmk if you see anything

I love the Bucyk autos, and I like the Rask/Thomas.
I still have those with the Chara Dual, Only have one Bucyk AU which is #03/25, the other was a #/99 and was traded, Would you want all three for the Three of your auto's, not sure on the BV on mine or the ones you have, but the Bucyk Auto #25 is a high end card! lmk!

I still have those with the Chara Dual, Only have one Bucyk AU which is #03/25, the other was a #/99 and was traded, Would you want all three for the Three of your auto's, not sure on the BV on mine or the ones you have, but the Bucyk Auto #25 is a high end card! lmk!

Only the Butcher and Brennan autos are left. I can do the 2 autos + the 2 GU if you'd like and I'll throw in some extras.

Have a Chara GU but in a Senators jersey

No thanks.