Trying something different...team lots of base/inserts/GU for POP + name your price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm still trying to make space and clear out some stuff before I move, so I'm going to try something here. I'll send you a team lot of whoever you choose - it will include base/inserts/GU/Auto (when applicable). All I ask is that when you receive the lot, send me exact postage plus what you think is fair for the cards contained. I am a pretty trusting person, so I do not think anyone will screw me over but please be reasonable. Each lot will contain 50-150 cards, some have less, some have more.

Here are a few samples of what are included in the lots:

dodgerslot.jpg

cubslot.jpg

Last edited:
I actually have an Astros sample lot already scanned, there are 81 cards in that lot:

astroslot.jpg

19k: Tons of Red Sox, probably one of the biggest lots - around 150 cards I think, and a couple GU/Autos

griff: Yes, one of the smaller lots - around 50 cards I believe with a couple GU

cmc: Braves and Twins are about the same size - 60-70 cards I think, and the Giants may be closer to 100

griff: PM coming

hmmm...sounds ok so far....pretty sure i will take at least one , but if you could let me know how many (or possibly who) gu/auto per lot that would help me decide if i can afford more than one...

I think the Twins has one auto and one GU, the Braves may have one and the Giants have one or two as well I believe.

cmc: Sounds good, lots packed

19k: They are already all mixed together, and already in a box

KC: Sounds good, posted

These teams have all been claimed:

Astros
Braves
Giants
Reds
Royals
Twins
Yankees

Here are a few more samples of the lots - I still have all teams except these left:

Astros
Braves
Giants
Reds
Royals
Twins
Yankees

athleticslot.jpg

rangerslot.jpg