Review Topps Supreme N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Supreme N F L

One 'pack' received.

4 total cards

Base Cards

img177.jpg

Joe Namath
Ryan Williams

Each of the base cards are numbered to 429. This premium issue is printed on very thick stock (guaranteed to bend or break any spoke on nearly any bike - only the geezers who read this will know what I am referring to!!!)

I like the design. It is clean and the photography is sharp. The gold foil jumps out at the holder. The front is very glossy and the reverse contains a short synopsis of his career and the stats of his playing career. I don't care for the numbering of the cards on the front of the card... PLEASE put it on the reverse of the card.

img178.jpg

Ndamukong Suh - #ed to 30
(The Stomper!)

img179.jpg

Jake Locker #ed to 175 --RC
Sticker auto - blue Sharpee

This card is designed for the sticker - could have also been easily designed for an on card sig.... This card also has the RC designation.

Here in Orlando, the packs/mini box containing 4 cards, is going for $119. One might be able to find it for a little less, but still a pricey pack.

The player collector should like the issue and the set builder - not so much. I am not sure how many are in the base set, but it might prove to be quite a hill for the climber to put this set together - however, if it is done, I would believe that there would not be over 50 complete sets in existence - could be very special.

Overall grade B++ too few cards for the price and sticker autos....

Buy several packs and send the Tebow cards to me!!

Duane

i resemble that geezer remark, and yes, those were the days, when you didn't know you were tearing up a $400 mantle in your spokes :EEK:

and that was funny, "the stomper" hahaha

very nice cards. a little pricey for me tho :(

paul