PDA

View Full Version : Pages for 2009 T206 mini's wanted

bonzomoretti
01-28-2012, 01:53 PM
These are slightly smaller than A&G minis so i would assume they would fit in these types of "tobacco card" pages for 3 ring binders. I need enough pages for 450 cards back to back. I have never bought any of these so I am not sure if they are 12/18/24 whatever per page. Will buy or trade for them. LMK if you have slightly used ones for trade too. LMK, Thanks

Trishlp
01-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Mike,
They hold 15 cards per side (3 rows of 5). I bought a box and have extras that I am not using. You are looking to put them back to back so you would need 15 pages for 450 cards. I would have to find an envelope that they would fit in but I would sell them to you for the cost of the envelope (if I have to buy 1) and postage.
LMK
Trish

bonzomoretti
01-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Mike,
They hold 15 cards per side (3 rows of 5). I bought a box and have extras that I am not using. You are looking to put them back to back so you would need 15 pages for 450 cards. I would have to find an envelope that they would fit in but I would sell them to you for the cost of the envelope (if I have to buy 1) and postage.
LMK
Trish

YOUR "ON" Trish!!!!! Awesome. LMK What you need. Thanks, Mike

Trishlp
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Mike,
I found an envelope for the sleeves. it looks like postage would be about $2 for the package. So please post of the deal and lmk if you would be sending cash or paypal.
Thanks,
Trish

bonzomoretti
01-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Mike,
I found an envelope for the sleeves. it looks like postage would be about $2 for the package. So please post of the deal and lmk if you would be sending cash or paypal.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish, I'll send $2 cash and maybe find a cople O's for you. I'll check your wantlist. Will go tomorrow and posting trade. Thanks for the help. Mike

Trishlp
01-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Mike,
Confirmed thanks,
Trish