TRADED '88 Donruss "B" checklists FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I do try and get the variations for the sets I complete but some of the ones you listed are going to be tough. I have been looking for the 1980 Topps Fred Stanley card for about 20 years and have never seen one. I heard that one showed up on Ebay once and it went for around 200.00. I think beckett lists it at 4.00 which is a joke. The 1990 Donruss checklist variations were issued in the factory sets so those will probably be quite difficult also. It is so hard to tell the color of the eagle on the 1989 UD canseco card that I am not sure there is a variation.

But on a brighter note I should have some time this weekend so hopefully I can find a couple of those for you.

Hope this helps.

Bryon

Alright, thanks for your response. The Stanley card has always baffled me in it's disparity between book and market value. I have seen the same auctions on eBay for this card in the same price range, like you said...but they were never even true variations. One had a yellow shadow, one was half yellow, half red, I've never seen a real full blown version.

I hope you find something, thanks for any and all help!

I have these two available
1990 630A Will Clark ERR (32 total bases)
1990 660A Checklist (small print on URH corner on front)

lmk Ramon

Generally no because they are not recognized as variation cards due to their extreme uniqueness but depending on the player, maybe.