TTM/IP cards to trade or sell...lots of new cards added recently!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
CHECK MY USER PAGE OR THE "AUTOS FOR TRADE" LINK IN MY SIGNATURE FOR THE CURRENT LIST

I have been adding a decent number of signed cards to the user page list, so check it out if you have not looked in the last few weeks. Been getting some extras from lots I have obtained. Nice selection of certified and non-certified, minors and majors. As always, team featured is listed first and then any other teams this player may have played for are also listed. Great for the team collector wanting cheap, obscure players too!

FYI - I have not listed any of the cards before 1981. If you are looking for teams, players or sets from Pre-80, let me know. I have a good stack of those too.

Will trade 1:1 where practical. Dodgers are my top interest, but any TTM/IP/Certified cards may do. Just provide me a similar list or site. I would prefer not to weed through $50 cards though. Mine are mainly commons and would be looking for same in return.