Review 2011 Topps Precision N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Precision N F L

4 Mini Boxes - 4 cards per mini box
'An Autograph or Autograph Relic Card Per Mini-Box'

I received the following:

12 unique base cards
img180.jpg

Brown, Fitzgerald, C. Johnson, V. Jackson, B. Lloyd, A. Johnson, A. Rodgers,
Schaub, McFadden, L. Dawson, Wayne, J. Best

Precision NFL is a premium issue that is printed on very thick stock. Here in Orlando, these have a MSRP of $190 for the 4 mini boxes - $45 +/- per mini. The front of the card is glossy and the reverse is matte finish. Each card has a player - by himself - (if another player can be seen, he cannot be identified) in an action photo.

I like the inclusion of the retired players in the set - I received Jim Brown and Len Dawson in the 12 cards in the mini boxes.

Inserts

img181.jpg

Kyle Rudolph - auto
Alex Green - auto/relic

Both are sticker autos... Mr. Green needs lessons on writing... I'm relatively sure it's his auto, but for the life of me how one gets Alex Green out of that is beyond me.

img182.jpg

Mike Wallace 4/50
Leonard Hankerson 50/50 (does this make it a 1/1?????)

Mr. Hankerson went to the same handwriting school that Mr. Green went to. I'm glad they both can play football!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The set collector might have a small hill to climb - only receiving 12 base cards in the mini boxes. The player collector should have it much easier when chasing their particular guy.

Sticker autos - all 4. This is an expensive issue and the cards should be autographed on the card. This is highly unimpressive.

I do like the size of the relics on the cards. The swatch is about 2 1/2 times larger than the normal 3/4 in square that we normally get.

Overall grade B way too pricey for the cards received.

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebow cards to me.

Duane

Nice break and review. Pretty pricey, especially since the "hits" didn't seem to give it to much value.

As for the sigs...they all pretty much look like first initial - slash, last initial slash....

Wow, nice cards, but a little too pricy for me.

Can I please, please, please have the Aaron Rodgers card?

Thanks for the review!
John

I know, I almost boycotted the Super Bowl because I was so bummed.

There's always next year I guess.

Thanks for the card :D

John

You do realize that they did not win this year??????? Talk about choke... Yes you may have the Rodgers card:p

Duane