FT: 100 hof/future hof patches, 42 Autos, 108 Gued, 12 Gued Patches, 268 HOF Gued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
02-21-2012......Will trade $2: $1 your way...most my hof gued (exclude ted williams ,gued patches, and a few others, but will still trade in your favor) for your hof autos that I need.

Looking for HOF gued(select, mostly pre-war), gued patches and autos that I need for my pc.

Link to my bucket's in my sig. Here's what you'll find in the folders!

"FT HTG HOF/ Future HOF Gued Patches....2 or more colors (except for a couple) with seams....

"Auto For Trade" 42 cards....Paps, Zimmerman, Granderson, more

"Game Used For Trade" 109 cards....Bagwell, Canseco, Clemens, Randy, Irod, many more

"Gued Patches" only 12 cards but nice patches..Manny, Nomar, Zito, Pedro, more

"HOF Gued For Trade" Total of 272 cards!!

Alomar to Yount...and most in between....Brett, Campy, Clemente, Dimaggio, Drysdale, Mays, All 3 Robinsons, Ryan, Ripken, Williams, Yaz...and lots more

let's trade!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Last edited:
Wow John nice bucket.
I'm interested in both the yogi berra game used cards,both of the lou brock game used cards,and the gibson fleer greats jsy card,.So cmb and LMK.

Jon

Last edited:
thanks, man. only card i can use is the rolen auto/gued, bv$25

my cards
berra sp cuts $25
berra fleer $15
other 3 $10 ea

sp cuts for yours?
berra fleer and one of the others for yours?
the other 3 for yours?
john

Wow John nice bucket.
I'm interested in both the yogi berra game used cards,both of the lou brock game used cards,and the gibson fleer greats jsy card,.So cmb and LMK.

Jon

Maybe we can do a cash and trade deal?
My Rolen auto/gued card 25$ for the sp cuts jsy card of yogi berra and give me a price for the other 4 cards.LMK what ya think.

Jon

Last edited:
Maybe we can do a cash and trade deal?
My Rolen auto/gued card 25$ for the sp cuts jsy card of yogi berra and give me a price for the other 4 cards.LMK what ya think.

Jon

Not a seller very often, as the cards are usually worth more to me as traders. But the other 4 book for $45...can do $25 cash if you like.

John

What could you use for these:

scan0019.jpg

scan0005-24.jpg

Thanks,
Dewayne

Hey im interested in the Accardo Autofacts i can do some HOF #ed inserts or how does $5 dlvd sound??

Thanks

Mike:)