Trying again to find some Braves I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I am looking to add a few new Braves to the collection that I need. If you have one I need, please let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know what I have for trade.

As for the ones I need, on the list, if its highlighted yellow, I do not need them. If it is highlighted red, I need them in a Braves uniform. I prefer the player to be pictured in a Braves uniform first and formost. If they do not have a Braves card, then I would like them on a minor league card as opposed to another major league team. If that also doesnt exist, then I will turn to index cards/other team cards/anything else lol.

Thanks!

I now see why no replies! I guess it would help if I put the website!

Site : autoprojects.webs.com then click on the Braves page.

I have a derek lilliquist and a gary matthews in braves uni's that you need.
do you have a trade list?

check out my thread - i would like to sell but can trade - i think i have a few you can use -

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=383935

Give me a day or two to go through your list compared with mine and I will get back with you.

I have a derek lilliquist and a gary matthews in braves uni's that you need.
do you have a trade list?

I will hold off on the Lilliquist for now as I have one out to him TTM now, but would like the Mathews. Dont technically have a trade list currently. Would take me a little while to put one together. Anything particular you could use?

i believe i have house, boggs, burroughs and wine in braves uni...

I believe I still have...

Antonio Alfonseca - Braves
Greg Colbrunn - Expos, Diamondbacks
Lance Cormier - Braves
Chris Hammond - Reds
Kevin Millwood - Braves
Jeff Reardon - Braves
Ned Yost - Royals

i believe i have house, boggs, burroughs and wine in braves uni...

When you say Wine, do you mean Ed Olwine? If so I have him. What would you need for the others?

do you have any phillies, 1991 stadium clubs, or 1989 topps signed?

I will check when I get home if I have any of those three.

I believe I still have...

Antonio Alfonseca - Braves
Lance Cormier - Braves
Jeff Reardon - Braves

What would you need for those three?

i meant former manager bobby wine....do you have a trade list??

Oh OK, sorry about that. I will need him too then. I don't technically have a trade list right now, but I am working on getting one together. I hope to have something thrown together by next weekend. I am on the road 4 days this week so don't see it happening before then. If you have players/teams you are more interested I will make sure to list them first if you like if I have them.

What would you need for those three?
I do tend to just check out trade lists, but I see that you don't have one yet. All 3 of them are in my own collection, but I would let the Alfonseca and Cormier go for the right piece in return. However the Reardon is my only one of him and would prefer getting another signed card of his in return (or I really could just trade for one from somebody else later).

I guess Tigers would be my #1 choice, typically current players or those from the 84 WSC team.