It's BAAAAACK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
For the member who have been around the site. You all remember we had a chat room, that was very popular, but a few bad apples cause the mod team some headaches and we took it down.

Well it's back and has some new bells and whistles. New chat room can be access in the blue nav bar up top, in the link called....drum roll please...Chat Room :)

If you are logged into The Bench it should open a new window and you will be automatically logged into chat with your bench screen name.

The Chat has 3 distinctive rooms.

The Pine - is for just about anything.
Trade Talks - use this room to stir up some trades.
BSL - for the Bench Sim League.

Screen name list:
A - admin
M - mod

Nice added feature is, click on a screen name in the room list and the profile link opens up the users profile page on The Bench.

As always the Chat Room is an extension of the site and you must follow the same code of conduct you would on the forums. The difference between this chat room and the old one, this one keeps track of activity. If we get complaints of an abusive member in chat, we will not need screen shots from another member to prove the abuse took place.

It's open to all so enjoy. Please report any issues.

Last edited:
Hey Pete
Thank you very much for bringing it back It should be agreat tool to use for trades and just plain old BS . Thanks again
See you in July
Tom

When I click on the X it just reloads the chat room. To get out I had to close the window. I was wondering if it logs you off of chat when you close the window.