WTTF Rock Music cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuth#3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi, I'm looking for cards associated with rock music that interest me. Mainly bands/band members cards from 80s to present but will consider earlier. I don't need any 2008 UD Football Heroes guitarist base cards but need the Morello #d parallels. Will also consider miscellaneous items and CDs. If you have anything, Plmk.

Curtis

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for cards associated with rock music that interest me. Mainly bands/band members cards from 80s to now but will consider earlier. I don't need any 2008 UD Football Heroes guitarist base cards but need the Morello #d parallels. Will also consider misc. items/CDs but not looking to buy at this time. If you have anything, Plmk.

Curtis

Hey Curtis
I had some awhile back I will check and see if there are any left. Willget back to you by Sunday nite
Later
Tom

I need to check what I have available but do you have any interest in the 1991 Pro-Set Music Stars cards? I know I have a bunch of dupes but don't know specifics. Back in the day I bought and opened tons of packs and a full box (still have empty box) and eventually completed the set. I forget which card was the last one I had to chase.

Hi, I would have interest in these cards from that set if you have them.

10 11 134 196 197 210 214 215 225 245 246 249 260*

I may be interested in inserts as well. Plmk. Thanks.

Curtis

Hi, I would have interest in these cards from that set if you have them.

I may be interested in inserts as well. Plmk. Thanks.

Curtis

I'll see what I've got. I don't think that set had inserts. It was 1991 even though the midst of the "Junk Wax" years the proliferation of inserts hadn't quite been abused like it is today.

Well, apparently there are "chase cards". If you have any of those, I'd be interested in these.

PROMO CARDS
2 Lita Ford
4 Jimi Hendrix

UNNUMBERED PROMO SET
Lita Ford

Plmk. Thanks.
Curtis

I know you are out right now. I don't have any of the promo music cards but I do have the ones you listed:

Checking your cardFREAK website for possible trades will PM.

I have a sealed Three Days Grace card set...looks to be about 8 cards...don't know anything about the cards...won't take much to get them
lmk,
Robert

also have these from your wantlists:
1985 Donruss Action All-Stars 5 Lloyd Moseby $0.05
2007 Topps Turkey Red 1 Ryan Howard $1.25

Last edited:
I have a sealed Three Days Grace card set...looks to be about 8 cards...don't know anything about the cards...won't take much to get them
lmk,
Robert

Yes, I could use that. Is there anything from my WWW or Bench Page that interests you? Plmk.

Curtis

Yes, I could use that. Is there anything from my WWW or Bench Page that interests you? Plmk.

Curtis

How about any RCs

also have these from your wantlists:
1985 Donruss Action All-Stars 5 Lloyd Moseby $0.05
2007 Topps Turkey Red 1 Ryan Howard $1.25

Go ahead and post up a terade to your liking
Robert