CLOSED Early Set Fillers Topps-Donruss-Collectors Choice-UD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easy mike

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Any one working on these sets or need a starter set plmk, I have broken sets and would like to trade them to persons looking to fill their sets. I don't need much in return, just like to cover my postage or a card I can use to cover it. lmk Mike

I still have a couple of MONSTER BOXES to go.
Old Thread thought I would put it up again.
If your just need a few, free if you pay the postage.

Have about 1400 commons from these 3 sets/
Also have small starter sets of these
1987-89-90 Topps
1989 Donruss
1994 Collectors Choice
1999 Topps
1990 Fleer
1991 UD
2000 Topps

If you have a long list please PM it to me.

If you just need a couple fillers a SASE will do.
LMK, Mike

Last edited:
Any one working on this set plmk, I have broken sets and would like to trade them to persons looking to fill their sets. Mike
Please check players I collect listed in my profile box. Thanks, Mike
bump

Last edited:
If you have any Tony Gwynns or Mark McGwires, I'll take 'em. Doubles included. Just lmk if you see anything off the tradelist on my Bench page for 'em.
Thanks!
Jason

If you have any Tony Gwynns or Mark McGwires, I'll take 'em. Doubles included. Just lmk if you see anything off the tradelist on my Bench page for 'em.
Thanks!
Jason

89 Topps McGwire #70
Gwynn #570 x 4
90 Topps McGwire #690
Gwynn #730 x 2
Gwynn #403
Also have some 87s 88s and others if interested.

I'd take whatever Bonds or Griffey Jr cards you have. Let me know... I just gave away a bunch of 89's to my nephew too. LMK what you feel is fair in return.

Thanks,
Pete

Any one working on this set or need a starter set plmk, I have broken sets and would like to trade them to persons looking to fill their sets. I don't need much in return, just like to cover my postage, lmk Mike

Give it a look

Last edited: