***BUYING ALL Game Used & Autographed NFL Cards for $1***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buyinggameused

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm buying game-used FOOTBALL cards for $1 each. The cards must be in NRMT-MT condition. I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU (unless it's a decent player). No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either (unless it's a decent player). The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform, though as mentioned, I will gladly look at lists).

Let me know what you have - PM me a list and I'll let you know which cards I want to buy.

*I do buy autographed cards. If they're certified autos from 2002 to present and are from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc. unless it's a decent player), then I am willing to pay $1 each, as long as they're in NRNT-MT condition. Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform (though I will gladly look at lists). If interested in selling me autos, please PM me a list, as well.

Let me know what you have VIA PM.

Payment will be made VIA Paypal. Thanks!