WTTF 1975 Topps George Brett RC #228

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Wondering who has one of these for trade and what it takes to get one? I would be looking for ExMt or better.

I'm not an AU or GU guy but I do have vintage for trade.

I have one that I'd rate that condition if the off-centered aspect isn't taken into consideration. I'll dig it out for a scan if you think you have something I'd want in return. Right now I have a partial 1969 set that I have a wantlist up on my site, that's the only vintage set I'm working on but would need a top star even if rough condition. I would certainly take modern needs as my top priority parallel sets would welcome some help.

James,
I would love to see a scan, not 100% sure I can acquire it as I don't have '69 stars and nothing modern. Most of my inventory is 1964-1966 football with some miscellaneous baseball mixed in, i.e. 1963 Fleer Brooks Robinson. I will check out your site anyway, as I know others that may have hits.

What is trade value on this? Can you send over your '69 wantlist, I know someone locally that has these (but he won't do online trading).

I resized the card for detail. I want you to understand, my 1969 set is a low priority, I don't want a bunch of small cards for this, and while the "book value" for a NM Brett RC is $80 this card falls short of that, definately no more than half, but I'd just as soon get a low grade (even G-VG) star of appropriate value in that 1969 set to move it. The list link that is just below is not up to date, there are some cards I have filled, but as far as the big cards as listed at the bottom I should still need.

http://www.freewebs.com/jamesnevans/1969 Topps Needs.jpg

I'm just going to try to help you as much as I can with the '69 set, stars and commons...if I can get a bunch, I'm sure you can hit more of my stuff-it's mostly 80's stuff.

James,
FYI I am still waiting on some help, if and when I hear from him I will let you know. If I don't hear back in a week, I'll drop it and you can assume I can't trade for the Brett. I'm not in a position to buy right now either.

Hi, I just PM'd you about something else...odd we were writing at the same time. Is your Brett the glossy send -away??