Warren Spahn Autographs for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

entersandman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a bunch of 2003 topps retired autographs of pitching great Warren Spahn. I'm asking for $25 dlvd for each one. I accept any payments and will be happy to answer any questions. Here is what the card looks like:
Image269.jpg

Last edited:
Spahn is deceased, and he passed away in December of 2003, which means this was signed within the last year of his life, when I'm sure he wasn't in the best of health.

The autos unfortunately weren't perfect but consistant on how he signe din the last 10 years of his life

Very underrated (or under valued) for the career he had. I don't see too many more pitchers making a serious run at his career win count (#6 all time @ 363), although a few made a decent run recently (Maddux @ 355 and Clemens @ 354). He also gave up 3 prime years to military service from age 22-24 during WWII.

Arguably the best lefty ever.

Fun fact: There is only one active pitcher with 200+ career wins as of now, Jamie Moyer. The next closest is Roy Halladay at 189!!

are they all encased like the one you have scanned there?

i've already got a spahn certified auto (psa/dna) index card, but may be interested in one of these in the near future.

paul