Review Ufc 2012 Knockout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
UFC 2012 KNOCKOUT

8 mini boxes per box // 5 cards per mini box
1 Memorabilia or Auto'd card in every mini box! 2 Auto'd relics, 2 autos and 4 relic cards per mini box.

I received the following:

24 unique base cards -- :)
img207.jpg

This issue is printed on stout stock. The action photo of the fighter is high gloss and the rest of the card is matte finish. In one respect, it nearly looks like the photo of the fighter was stuck on the card..... The cards look very cool. The reverse has the fighter's personal stats and his/her weight class. There is also a write up on their fighting achievements to date.

Inserts

Parallels
Each is numbered to 188 // 125 // 88
img208.jpg

188 - Bowles, Faber, Lawler, Miocic

125 - Nedkov, Weidman

88 - Belfort, Gracie

Relics / Autos

img209.jpg

Matt Relics
Chris Weidman
Chris Weidman #ed to 88

Fighter Worn
Stipe Miocic #ed to 88

Triple Threads #ed to 27
Faber/Mendes/Benavidez
img210.jpg

Jim Miller
Mr Wonderful #ed to 25
img211.jpg

Fighter Worn Gear /Auto
img212.jpg

Antonio Silva #ed to 225
Jon Jones #ed to 88

Box Topper

img213.jpg

Fist-o-graph / auto
Uriah Faber #ed 6/10

This is probably one of the top 5 coolest 'cards' I have ever had the privilege to have in my possession - A 'Fist-o-graph' - how cool is that?!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the UFC fan this issue should be a no doubter! I don't know if every box is as loaded as this one seemed to be, but if they are... jump on them! The base set, I believe is 100 cards, so one should be able to come real close to a set of base cards with as few as 4 boxes. This would also allow for lots of autos and memorabilia to swap with other collectors to get everything of the UFC guy or gal of your choice.

3 of the autos I received are stickers and one was on the card. The box topper is auto'd on the card as well.

Overall grade A+ -- excellent box topper!!

Go buy several boxes and send the fist-o-graphs to me!!

Duane

Fist o graph I think I need to track down sone of those...any chance I could sone Rays your way for the triple with Chicago kid Freddie Benevedies?

Thanks
Henry

love collecting UFC cards... think I like it more than collecting baseball anymore! These cards look amazing! I wish I had the cash to buy a box of these. I know there are quite pricey but from what I see on other boards, it is worth it. I would have bene stoked with this box... need Urijah and Bones autos in my colelction yet! Stipe Miocic is also a rising star... plus gotta love a fellow Croatian! :)

You killed it on that box Duane, that fist auto card is very cool:) As always, I would love to get any Jon "Bones" Jones cards for my PC of him.