WTTF Andy Dirks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuth#3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys, I'm looking for anything Andy Dirks (Tigers). I watched him play at a couple Brainerd Blue Thunder Northwoods League games back in 07 so I'd like to pick up a few of his cards. Plmk if you have any and what you need!

~HAVES~
2011 Bowman Draft #31
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP216
2011 Topps Update US66
2012 Topps #644
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #644
2012 Topps Heritage #240

Curtis

Last edited:
I've got a 2011 Bowman Chrome Refractor #31.

Looking For Any of These Guys:

ANDREW MCCUTCHEN
PEDRO ALVAREZ
NEIL WALKER
JEDD GYORKO
JOSH JUDY
ERIC HOSMER
DUSTIN ACKLEY
MATT MOORE
BRANDON NIMMO
BLAKE SWIHART
JOSH BELL
SHELBY MILLER
FRANCISCO LINDOR
DAVID WRIGHT
JOSH THOLE
JOSE TABATA
ALEX PRESSLEY
CHASE D'ARNAUD
GARRETT JONES (PIRATES ONLY)
PIRATES FROM 2010 TO NOW

Unfortunately, I cannot help you very much. I just have a 2008 Topps of the Class David Wright, 2010 Topps #60 David Wright, and 2010 Topps #256 Akinori Iwamura.

Curtis

Hey Curtis - He is also in 2012 Series Two - I know I have the base card, might also have another one I can send you.

Hey, thanks for letting me know. I do not need the base, however, as I will be getting the set at the end of the year.

Curtis

Ok, I could use the Bowman Draft and the 2012 Topps for now. Any need for this Sammy Sosa Topps RC?

SosaRC.jpg

It's not perfect. It has minor surface scratches and minor corner wear but if you want it, I can send it.
Curtis

Curtis - I'm just going to send them to you as a thank you for the Yugioh help. Don't worry about messing with finding something for me. I'll post a free card trade when I get a chance to pull the cards.

Ok, thanks so much! I see you got your Yu-Gi-Oh cards listed. I remember Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the Sky Dragon used to be two of the three most powerful and were very desirable but I think they've made some less valuable versions since but they are still probably desirable. Good luck on them! Thanks again.

Curtis

If you have them on hand.. The Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the Sky Dragon aren't holos, are they? If not, what #s are they? Maybe if you listed them in the description or title so that they come up in search it would help- just a thought.

Curtis