Michael Jordan 86 Fleer BGS Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinsfan17

Prospect
Seeing what I can get for this Michael Jordan 1986/87 fleer rookie card. One of the most sought after basketball cards out their. Only flaw is that it is altered but the card is in great shape. If you have any questions please let me know. thanks

mjrook.jpg

Altered is used when the paper stock is altered in one of the following ways: Stretching and trimming, recoloring and restoring, trimming and recoloring, restoring and trimming, crease or wrinkle is pressed out, or gloss is enhanced. This is a definition that i found but i did not alter the card so i can't tell you exactly which one it is. thanks

do you know if it is an authentic 86-87 fleer? i'm assuming it is due to the fact beckett encased it.

what kind of value are you asking if buying or trade?

thanx
paul

You are correct it is an authentic rookie otherwise they wouldn't grade it. The last two on ebay have sold for right at $300 so in that area. thanks

I won't be home for a few weeks and i do not know the number off the top of my head but feel free to make an offer