A few Autos and such FT/FS take a look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PitofSteel

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thought I get back into the swing of things. Have the following FT/FS!

2006 Topps Sterling Don Mattingly AUTO/Quad Game used #3/10
2006 Turkey Red White Dustin Pedroia Auto #46/200
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Jose Bautista Auto
2010 Bowman Platinum Nate Tenbrink Auto
2010 Allen and Ginter Jason Heyward Auto
2007 Tristar Prospects Plus J.P. Arencibia Auto
2007 Topps Cosigners Justin Morneau/Francisco Liriano/Matt Garza Triple Auto
2010 Topps Tribute Ryan Zimmeran Auto/Game Used #20/75
2007 Topps Cosigners Austin Kearns/Ryan Zimmerman Dual Auto
2011 Topps 60 Randy Wells Auto
2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Troy Tulowitzki Auto
2007 Bowman Sterling Wade Townsend Refractor Auto #126/199
2010 Bowman Platinum Peter O'Brien AUTO 2 color patch #177/199
1998 Donruss Signatures Vlad Guerrero Auto
2002 Playoff Absolute Vlad Guerrero Auto *TRADED*
2008 Triple Threads Hunter Pence Auto/Triple Game used #65/99
2010 Topps Chrome Tyler Colvin Auto

2010 Triple Threads David Wright/Gary Carter/Jason Bay 6 Game Used spelling out AMAZIN #9/36

Will look at buckets also looking for Steeler Autos and anything that catches my eye.

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
please pm me a price on this one - I may have a buddy that would be interested - thanks ,erik

2006 Topps Sterling Don Mattingly AUTO/Quad Game used #3/10

Hi Chris:
Do I have anyhting in my bucket that you could use for the Bautista GQ auto? PLMK and thanks.

Luis

Hi Luis, I like the Matt Kemp Autos, the Ernie Banks auto, and the Griffey Auto which I know bv is more but didnt know if we could work a deal. Let me know what we can work out.

Thanks!!
Chris

Chris:
The Kemps were both sold on Friday and forgot to take them out of my bucket (sorry!). The Griffey books for $100 and couldn't find anything to make a deal for it. The Banks is $50 and would like to add to the Bautista ($30) to complete the trade. D you have anything else not pictured in your bucket? PLMK. Thanks,

Luis

Chris:
The Kemps were both sold on Friday and forgot to take them out of my bucket (sorry!). The Griffey books for $100 and couldn't find anything to make a deal for it. The Banks is $50 and would like to add to the Bautista ($30) to complete the trade. D you have anything else not pictured in your bucket? PLMK. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,
Right on. I will see but dont think I have much thats not already in my bucket. I will check but I doubt I do. I havent picked up much in a while.

Thanks
Chris

Luis,
Right on. I will see but dont think I have much thats not already in my bucket. I will check but I doubt I do. I havent picked up much in a while.

Thanks
Chris

Alright Chris. If you find or pick up something else I might need plmk. Thanks for checking.

Luis