Highend Trading !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vixsportscards

Prospect
Main wants,
Tom Brady rc autos,chrome rcs ,autos,etc , (( contenders most wanted ! ))
Also Patriots
Rodgers rc autos,chrome rcs ,autos (( contenders most wanted ! ))

Michael Jordan Auto On Card /Bulls uni , and gu and patchs ,graded rc ,
Lebron James Rc Autos and Chrome Rcs Raw ir Graded

Prefer On Card Autos /Hard Signed Mint and Patches the more colors and sickness the better lol

ANYTHING NICE/SICK/HOT/EASY MOVE .NO BRAINER LOL /

Couple of examples of whats for trade more in bucket ,have paypal also

2005 Absolute Spectrum Gold Rc Auto Aaron Rodgers #D 77/100 (( will be back from beckett in 3-4 weeks a 9.5 with 9 Auto or better ))

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

2011 topps magic cam newton ssp rc Cut auto

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

#D 2/5 Cam;s college jersey # 2 , Inscribed #2 hugh ebay 1/1 lol

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

Contenders Rc Auto (( will be back from beckett in 3-4 weeks a 9.5 with 10 auto or better ))

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

Panthers Head Logo Patch 4-Color extremelely rare !!

DSC01611.jpg

#D 2/50 Cam's College Jersey # 2

DSC01483.jpg

Stevan Rildey NT RPA 3-color 4-break #D to 99 GEM MINT

DSC01958.jpg

Stevan Rildey Exquisite Rc Auto #D 4/70 GEM MINT

DSC01957.jpg

Stevan Rildey Inception Patch Rc Auto 3-color #D 575/599
GEM MINT
DSC02030.jpg

Rob Gronkowski 4-color Patch Rc Auto #D to 800

DSC01949.jpg

Randall Cobb Letter K very rare and minty mint

DSC01624.jpg

2-color Rc Dual Patch #D 9/40

009.jpg

Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Rc #D to 150 BGS 9

DSC01490.jpg

Topps Chrome Refractor Rc BGS 9

009-4.jpg

MANY MANY MORE IN BUCKET

not sure if you got anything for it , you left me hanging on the jeter sp I though you wanted , and the couple things I did like was either nft or to high , I listed my wants at the top so if you can hit something there please let me know , and althought I cant sell here , it is a option on other site or ebay ,

Sorry bro!!! On the jeter sp u stated that the cards u wanted were much more than what I wanted. U know I been really lookn for a jeter sp rc. I'd really like to work a trade but if not its all good. Thanks.

ah ok , let me know what it would take to get into the jeter auto , and if not , what of pc is available for the jeter and cash is always welcome lol ,

No cash at the moment. I gave up a $500 Ruth dual g/u for the jeter so would like to get somewhere round that. All cards r for trade as long as I get somethin I like. Lmk what u like.

nowdogg ok cool pm what the sale values you would put them 2 at thank you , I dont have a recent beckett so comparing book values is difficult for me

Konel07 will pm you with the sale value on the Babe Ruth Dual Bat

thanx for the replys all

bronx like the Jordan auto (sticker auto yes? ) last couple have sold for $475 lmk , one harper is being graded 9.5 with 10 auto , the other I am most likely keeping or will have grade also ,

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online