2012 Gypsy Queen - black and green minis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi there,

Have these three: 114 (Peacock), 315 (Arencibia), 346 (F. Thomas). LMK if u need them.

Thanks,
Adam

dbaros1: if those are black minis I don't need them, green I do. Let me know.

Adam, I'm done with my black minis...are those three black or green minis. If green, I need them and would be happy to work out a trade. Let me know. Dan

I have these:

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #195 Mike Trout
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #257 Ryne Sandberg
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Green #344 Cal Ripken Jr.

Looking for Cano stuff

hurls88: Sorry, if Cano is all you're after I'm not going to be able to help.

I need the 257 Sandberg from your list, and was wondering if your Trout was centered. Mine's not. Anything from my GQ dups work for the Sandberg? Or a buy price?

hurls88: Sorry, if Cano is all you're after I'm not going to be able to help.

I need the 257 Sandberg from your list, and was wondering if your Trout was centered. Mine's not. Anything from my GQ dups work for the Sandberg? Or a buy price?

Not sure have to check when I get home. I am putting together my Gypsy Needs now but have 2 Hobby boxes coming on Saturday so trying to wait until then.

I am not doing any Mini's except for the cano's so I will give you first shot at the ones I get. I have opened like 10 retail 3 pack with the Green framed and pulled two auto's out of them and some nice mini and two Blue Frames. So Mark the Sandberg off for sure it is yours we will find something you have.

dbaros1: if those are black minis I don't need them, green I do. Let me know.

Adam, I'm done with my black minis...are those three black or green minis. If green, I need them and would be happy to work out a trade. Let me know. Dan

My bad Dan... they are green. Anything from guys below?? Or could do like $3 dlvd. Lmk.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam, $3 delivered would be awesome. Hidden cash OK? If so, go ahead and post. I appreciate the set help.

hurls88: sweet. Thank you and let me know.

Dan

Phil, I need 49, 239, 295 and 335. Would $6 delivered work for you? If so, go ahead and post and I'll mail $ today. Thank you. Dan