WTTF: Dan Uggla- Drive for 200 Uggla Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clemson2012

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have made lots of progress on my Dan Uggla collection over the past few weeks and recently passed over 150 different Dan Uggla cards. I am looking to make my collection even greater now. I have lots of cards to trade and am looking to trade for cards I still need. My tradelist is updated on my Bpage so please check it out and lets see if we can get some more deals done. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi:
I found these that I didn't see in your "have" list. PLMK which ones you need and then I'll find something from your tradelist to complete the trade. Thanks.

Dan Uggla:
2006 Fleer Tradition #100 (RC)
2006 UD #925 (RC)
2009 Topps Unique #83
2009 UD Spectrum #39
2009 UD Icons #30 Retail Red

Hi:
I found these that I didn't see in your "have" list. PLMK which ones you need and then I'll find something from your tradelist to complete the trade. Thanks.

Dan Uggla:
2006 Fleer Tradition #100 (RC)
2006 UD #925 (RC)
2009 Topps Unique #83
2009 UD Spectrum #39

I can use the following Ugglas:
2006 UD #925 (RC)
2009 Topps Unique #83

PLMK what you need for them. Thanks

I can use the following Ugglas:
2006 UD #925 (RC)
2009 Topps Unique #83

PLMK what you need for them. Thanks

I don't see anything I can use in your User Page. How about you post it as a free cards trade and I'll mail them to you in a PWE?

you sure there nothing you can use there? I have an extra Jesus Montero bowman Expectations card with Jorge Posada and him.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm an autograph collector and, just for Puertorican players, I would take #'ed cards or refractors. I checked your list and didn't see anything. IT is really not a big deal; in fact, I'm trying to downsize, so I'm OK with getting those to you.

Luis

Thanks for the offer, but I'm an autograph collector and, just for Puertorican players, I would take #'ed cards or refractors. I checked your list and didn't see anything. IT is really not a big deal; in fact, I'm trying to downsize, so I'm OK with getting those to you.

Luis

Thanks Luis. Anymore Dan Uggla cards out there. Still looking for alot of them.

added some more gypsy queen to the trade list. Let me know what Dan Ugglas you have. Have a little paypal and will buy game used or autos if price is right. PLMK what you have.

2008 Topps Heritage Chrome #C125 D. Uggla

I receive these:
2011 Topps Chrome Base refractors
55-Jon Lester
83-Adam Jones
158-Curtis Granderson

LMK,
Clint