Pete Roses Address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin0234

Bench Warmer
Here you go make sure you send a not youll have a better chance of it getting signed
/O Field of Dreams 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, #F-19 Las Vegas, NV 89109

I think i was the first one to get Rose a few years ago when he started to sign ttm again, i saw he was doing a short stint there and decided to give it a shot...timed the mail out so it should be there the second day he was scheduled... and that's where i sent to him...i got two 87 topps back signed.

I got Rose through the mail a few years ago...He sent a personal post card signed. Not sure if I still have the addy.

Pete

Last I heard he was charging $30, but that was a couple of years ago.

$30 for a card is outrageous (though I know it is cheap for some players)
Unfortunately it isn't. It's reasonable. It's when he does a show for MAB and they tack on their fee ... that's when it gets ridiculous.

However, Rose is approaching Feller-Level with the volume of stuff he has signed. I bet his prices will gradually drop.

I just read something the other day saying that some recent ttm Rose stuff may be ghostsigned? "-Pete Rose (PSA/DNA and JSA really looked closely at the free autographs that were coming out and found that while the early ones were about 50/50 real and fake, when Pete was inundated, they turned to being ghosted.)"

From http://www.baseball-fever.com/archive/index.php/t-96219.html

Obviously not the most reliable source in the world, but may help some?

last thing i heard is he f o d holds his mail and every once in awhile comes and signs some of it and the rest gets the to much mail to sign act. and a flier saying how much their prices are.