One for the Frank Thomas fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Issued in 1991, Showcase Baseball Card Price Guide Issue #1 #356 of 10,000 published.
FThomascover.jpg
Baseball Cards inside include Thomas, Ripken Jr, David Justice, Strawberry, Brien taylor (remember him Yankee fans?), Bo jackson, Griffey Jr., Ryne Sandberg. All cards numbered 356/10000.
FThomascov2.jpg
Listening to any real offers but mostly looking for help to my Mets wantlist in return. LMK, Thanks

Last edited:
I have some interest in it. I'll see if I can locate any Mets cards from your list. What value are you assigning to the magazine, so I have a general idea of how much I'd need to find/pull?

Got your Donruss Estrellas Wants from 2003 56, 57, 58 also have a Piazza poster from that set not sure if its the one you are looking for though.

I was looking towards in trade towards the magazine didn't know how much more in terms of BV I needed to find. I also have 2010 Topps Update Gold #US26

Last edited: