Vintage baseball f/s 80% off current BV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Check out my exclusive sale on my baseball vintage inventory at
www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com

I have decided to sell off cards that are slightly creased, dinged, corners worn, etc. Any card in VG, F or P this will be sold 80% off current BV.

Click on any of the baseball files -- 50's, 60's 70's and 80's.
I can attest most cards are vg and may be borderline excellent, but certainly great enough to upgrade your current sets if that is what your looking to do.

Very Good (VG) is defined as
handled, but not abused. Centering 80/20 or better, slightly rounded corners with slight layering, slight notching or noticeable chipping on edges, moderate border discoloration, some gloss lost, very minor scuffing, may have a hairline crease.

Good(G), Fair(F), Poor (P) is defined as
well worn or abused, badly rounded and layered corners, scuffing, no original gloss, major border discoloration and serious creases

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball. Grab some lots, for example my 1971 lot features 50 different cards all in vg condition.
Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim

Last edited:
Hi Jim--
I may be interested in some of your 62's but I want to make sure I understand the 80% off. Is the 80% off of the NrMt value of the card or the condition adj. bv of the card?

The 80% off applies only to cards that are slightly off center, slightly dinged corners, cards that I have considered to be very good (vg) or worse. Cards graded at excellent,nr mint, mint are not part of this offer. That was the intent.
LMK which ones your interested in and I'll give a price it won't hurt and I'll let you know condition they are in as well. Hope this helps. Jim

47426]Hi Jim--

I may be interested in some of your 62's but I want to make sure I understand the 80% off. Is the 80% off of the NrMt value of the card or the condition adj. bv of the card?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Here are the cards I can use from '62- 173 237 244 261 427 506 527 554.
The 80% off applies only to cards that are slightly off center, slightly dinged corners, cards that I have considered to be very good (vg) or worse. Cards graded at excellent,nr mint, mint are not part of this offer. That was the intent.
LMK which ones your interested in and I'll give a price it won't hurt and I'll let you know condition they are in as well. Hope this helps. Jim

47426]Hi Jim--

I may be interested in some of your 62's but I want to make sure I understand the 80% off. Is the 80% off of the NrMt value of the card or the condition adj. bv of the card?
[/QUOTE]

Im interested in any of these you are selling at the 80% discount, but I will send cash or check. Lmk. Thanks. Brian

1964: #8
1965: #1
1968: #4, #6, #62, #80,
1969: #1, #77, #510
1970: #70,
1971: #61,#65,
1972: #86
1976: #192, #592

I tried to open the files. It states that I need to go out there and purchase Office 2010!!!
Must be a problem on your end, never encountered that issue. Let me know years your interested and I can send you some lists to your email addy. Will need that as well. Thanks Jim

I have these below:
Im interested in any of these you are selling at the 80% discount, but I will send cash or check. Lmk. Thanks. Brian

1964: #8 $15
1965: #1 $20
1968: #4 $15, #62 $4, #80 $50,
1969: #1 $4, #77 $2.50, #510 $40
1970: #70, $2
1971: #61 $4,#65,$4

Total $156.50 x 20% = $31.30 say #$35 delivered. Cash is fine. Post up
Jim

TTT

I have decided to sell off cards that are slightly creased, dinged, corners worn, etc. Any card in VG, F or P will be sold 80% off current BV. Prices listed in my baseball files reflect nr mint BV prices ,so they will be adjusted based on condition.

I can attest most cards are vg and may be borderline excellent, but certainly great enough to upgrade your current sets if that is what your looking to do.

handled, but not abused. Centering 80/20 or better, slightly rounded corners with slight layering, slight notching or noticeable chipping on edges, moderate border discoloration, some gloss lost, very minor scuffing, may have a hairline crease.

well worn or abused, badly rounded and layered corners, scuffing, no original gloss, major border discoloration and serious creases

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball. Grab some lots, for example my 1971 lot features 50 different cards all in vg condition.
Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim[/QUOTE]

TTT

I have decided to sell off cards that could be slightly creased, dinged, or have corners worn, etc. Any card in VG, good or fair condition will be sold at 80% off current BV.

You may see some of the cards are already priced. THose prices represent nr mint book prices, not my asking prices. Cards will be evaluated and reduced prices privided.

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball. Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim

ttt
Check out my baseball vintage inventory at

I have decided to sell off cards that are slightly creased, dinged, corners worn, etc. Any card in VG, F or P this will be sold 80% off current BV. The prices listed are the nr mint bv price not my asking price, those will be determined based on condition. A set price of 80% reduction will occur on those vg, f and P cards only.

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball.
Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim

ttt
Check out my baseball and football vintage inventory at

I have decided to sell off cards that are slightly creased, dinged, corners worn, etc. Any card in VG, F or P this will be sold 80% off current BV.

FB is there too.

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball and football. Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim

TTT
Check out this offer on my baseball vintage inventory at

This is a good opportunity to acquire lower than ebay prices for vintage baseball. Check it out and let me know what cards your interested in for the lowest prices. PM works best, thanks Jim

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online