2012 Topps Golden Giveaway code FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I don't have a use for the code or card, so I'll trade it for the best offer I can get here. I'd prefer to trade, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling. Let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks!

I'm just getting back into cards. How do you get these codes and what can they be used for? Thanks.

Dave

This year (and they did it last year) Topps has code cards inserted into packs of Series 1 & Series 2 cards. The codes are entered on this site: http://golden.toppscards.com/. Basically, you unlock a coin or something with each code and you earn cool stuff once you get a cetain amount of codes. I'd suggest reading the site.

I trade my code cards because I won't ever have enough to get something cool on the website. Alot of people like the cards and can use them though

Last edited:
I can use these 2:

2011 A&G Baseball Highlight Sketches
3BHS-15 Aroldis Chapman

2011 Bowman Best Pospects
#BBP67 Miguel Sano

Would you trade both for the unused code card?

works for me. would you post it? also you can pm the code because i dont need the card. thanks billy

Ill post it up. Feel free to send via PWE since your saving me the shipping cost. I'll PM you the code once the trade is confirmed. Thanks!