Looking for BRAVES Autos!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardboard_fan

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for certified autos of any Braves players I don't already have one from.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1498653.html

I also have an extra Chipper auto and extra Andy Pafko auto in my trade folder. I am willing to move some of the extras for guys I need or if you're not a Braves collector then feel free to take a look at the other cards in my trade and sale links in my profile.

Thanks for the look,
Mike

Last edited:
Mike, Can you use anything here:
2004 Leaf Certified Cuts 287 O.Joseph ROO AU/499 RC $8.00 499
2006 Topps Chrome 333 Chuck James AU (RC) $15.00
2006 Topps Chrome Refractors 341 Joey Devine AU $12.00 500

LMK, Brian

Mike, Can you use anything here:
2004 Leaf Certified Cuts 287 O.Joseph ROO AU/499 RC $8.00 499
2006 Topps Chrome 333 Chuck James AU (RC) $15.00
2006 Topps Chrome Refractors 341 Joey Devine AU $12.00 500

LMK, Brian

If you look at the list I have multiple of James & Devine

I don't have a Joseph only becuase he is one of those guys I have not been motivated to pickup, depending on what you want I would maybe trade you for it though

If you look at the list I have multiple of James & Devine

I don't have a Joseph only becuase he is one of those guys I have not been motivated to pickup, depending on what you want I would maybe trade you for it though

I would trade for just about ANY GU or Auto for this one. I am a Rangers fan, so I'd be thrilled to pick up someone there. I would also be interested in some Rangers 2012 Gypsy Queen. Or, ANYTHING of Robbie Ross. Let me know if you can hit anything there; if so, just give me a fair trade and it'll work for me. Thanks,
Brian

I would trade for just about ANY GU or Auto for this one. I am a Rangers fan, so I'd be thrilled to pick up someone there. I would also be interested in some Rangers 2012 Gypsy Queen. Or, ANYTHING of Robbie Ross. Let me know if you can hit anything there; if so, just give me a fair trade and it'll work for me. Thanks,
Brian

Do you have a scan by chance? I know that set was bad about chipping and corner wear

I have this one,
2000 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS Certified Autograph Issue Rookie Card / RC #BDPA42 Scott Thorman

LMK if intersted.

Not sure if you can use

2002 Select Rookies and Prospects #23 Cory Aldridge
2003 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures #170 Michael Hessman ROO/427
2004 Absolute Memorabilia Signature Spectrum Silver #24 Michael Hessman/250

Iain

Not sure if you can use

2002 Select Rookies and Prospects #23 Cory Aldridge
2003 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures #170 Michael Hessman ROO/427
2004 Absolute Memorabilia Signature Spectrum Silver #24 Michael Hessman/250

Iain

I could have sworn I had a Hessman but don't see it so yes and I might have a trade for a Aldridge but that hasn't happened yet either so let me know what you're looking for

Mike, I have a 2005 Donruss Classics Jose Capellan. It's only numbered out of 10 though, so I'd want something decent for it. Maybe the 2011 Topps 60 Victorino auto?

Do you have a scan by chance? I know that set was bad about chipping and corner wear

My scanner is busted - any chance you can PM me a cell # and I can text you a picture? If not, I can work on getting my scanner fixed. I looked at the card though and I think it's in great shape - no chipping or corner wear that I can see. Thanks,
Brian

Mike, I have a 2005 Donruss Classics Jose Capellan. It's only numbered out of 10 though, so I'd want something decent for it. Maybe the 2011 Topps 60 Victorino auto?

Capellan is on my list but I'd rather get a cheaper copy of a player like that than have to trade better bait for a low #'ed copy

My scanner is busted - any chance you can PM me a cell # and I can text you a picture? If not, I can work on getting my scanner fixed. I looked at the card though and I think it's in great shape - no chipping or corner wear that I can see. Thanks,
Brian

No worries, phone pic wouldn't show it well enough but if you say it shows no wear or anything then I will trust your judgement

I will check the little bit of 2012 GQ I opened to see if I got any Rangers

Sorry, here you go

http://www.beckett.com/users/the cardboard fan

From that link you can click both my Items to Trade and Items for Sale links

Sorry it took so long, I found these cards of interest, LMK if we can wor something out:
1948 Bowman #12 Johnny Sain RC
2003 SPx Young Stars Autograph Jersey #BP Brandon Phillips/1295
2005 Diamond Kings Heritage Collection Signature Combos #22 Rod Carew Bat-Jkt/25
2008 Bowman Chrome #216 Evan Longoria RC
2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP86 Jesus Montero FG
2010 Topps Update #US203B Tony Gwynn VAR SP
2012 Topps Heritage #453A Troy Tulowitzki SP

Sorry it took so long, I found these cards of interest, LMK if we can wor something out:
1948 Bowman #12 Johnny Sain RC
2003 SPx Young Stars Autograph Jersey #BP Brandon Phillips/1295
2005 Diamond Kings Heritage Collection Signature Combos #22 Rod Carew Bat-Jkt/25
2008 Bowman Chrome #216 Evan Longoria RC
2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP86 Jesus Montero FG
2010 Topps Update #US203B Tony Gwynn VAR SP
2012 Topps Heritage #453A Troy Tulowitzki SP

Is that a Cognac Aaron SP I see in on your trade site?