FT: 6 HOF on Card Autos..Low-mid..and a few 2012 heritage gued & auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Have these 6 on card autos and 1 sticker auto for trade. Looking for low-mid hof autos THAT I DON'T HAVE (and I have about 470). Prefer on card but will consider stickers(on card autos have the inside track). Sorry, but scanners down so no pics. All are nice autos from my pc...just dups I have ended up with.

on card autos
Frank Robinson 2011 topps tier one top tier autos #/99 bv $60
Phil Rizzuto 2003 ud yankees sig series pride of ny TRADED
George Kell 2005 ud past time pennants past time sigs TRADED
Ralph Kiner 2001 gotg TRADED
Don Sutton 2002 donruss recollection collection #/200 TRADED
Rollie Fingers 1999 si autograph collection bv $15

sticker
Bobby Doerr 2010 panini century collection #/250 bv $15 (swag)

misc 2012 topps heritage cards not scanned
zimmerman clubhouse collecion bat
uggla clubhouse collection bat
edgar martinez 63 mint penny
hobie landrith (orioles) real ones auto red #/63 bv $75
thanks,john

Last edited:
Phil Rizzuto 2003 ud yankees sig series pride of ny bv $40
George Kell 2005 ud past time pennants past time sigs bv $30
Ralph Kiner 2001 gotg bv $25
Interest in these four.

Phil Rizzuto 2003 ud yankees sig series pride of ny bv $40
George Kell 2005 ud past time pennants past time sigs bv $30
Ralph Kiner 2001 gotg bv $25
Interest in these four.

offered the robinson and rizzuto to a trader on scf...if i don't hear from him by tonight, i'd trade all four of those for some off your sel list

thanks,john

i have some in my bucket, link on my Bpage. i know i have an extra dawson certified auto. can't remember if any more extras. take a look if you like.

thanx,
paul

the kiner was just traded but the fingers is still available. can use the dawson absolute auto if that's for trade. believe it books 15 like the fingers.

post the trade if you like
thanks,john

Just double checked and the Dawson and Fisk both book for $25 each

Dawson, 2003 Donruss Signature Series Team Trademarks Autographs Century TT-2 (#'d 96/100) (bv $25)

Fisk, 2006 Greats of the Game Autographs #21 (bv $25)

Also, please double check the bv of the Kell autograph. I don't have the specific card so I could be looking it up wrong but I believe the bronze/copper version of the Kell books for $20 and the the gold and silver versions of the Kell book for $25.

I could do the Dawson and the Fisk autos for the Kell auto and the 1998 Donruss Signature Autographs Millenium Will Clark auto #24 (pr /1000) (bv $25) in your bucket.

thanks
Nate

Last edited:
Just double checked and the Dawson and Fisk both book for $25 each

Dawson, 2003 Donruss Signature Series Team Trademarks Autographs Century TT-2 (#'d 96/100) (bv $25)

Fisk, 2006 Greats of the Game Autographs #21 (bv $25)

Also, please double check the bv of the Kell autograph. I don't have the specific card so I could be looking it up wrong but I believe the bronze/copper version of the Kell books for $20 and the the gold and silver versions of the Kell book for $25.

I could do the Dawson and the Fisk autos for the Kell auto and the 1998 Donruss Signature Autographs Millenium Will Clark auto #24 (pr /1000) (bv $25) in your bucket.

thanks
Nate

my bad...didn't know the dawson was the centry. but the kell is $30 in the almanac.

but no matter, i'll trade the kell and the clark for the dawson and the fisk.

trade posted and can mail tomorrow if confirmed

thanks, john