Want Your Commons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Make room now
I need baseball,basketball and hockey commons from years 2008 to present.
How it works simply
1. I send YOU $10 worth of star cards (base and inserts-your choice) in trade for every 500 commons you send me. ex. you send 1500 cards = I send $30 worth of cards in trade
2. The cost of shipping will likely be more on your end than mine but it will still cost me to ship too. I WILL triple your shipping cost in trade.
ex. to ship your 1500 cards , it may cost up to $12, therefore I will trade up to an additional $36 worth of cards to cover your costs.

Bottom line
You send me 1500 commons, I send you $66 worth of star cards in trade. Have much to offer in trade using my baseball, football and hockey base and inserts only. (No 50's,60's,70's vintage, gu or autos are included in this trade offer)
My inventory can be viewed at www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com
to make your selections. PM works best. thanks Jim

Make room now
I need baseball,basketball and hockey commons from years 2008 to present.
How it works simply
1. I send YOU $8 worth of star cards (base and inserts-your choice) in trade for every 500 commons you send me. ex. you send 1500 cards = I send $24 worth of cards in trade
2. The cost of shipping will likely be more on your end than mine but it will still cost me to ship too. I WILL triple your shipping cost in trade.
ex. to ship your 1500 cards , it may cost up to $12, therefore I will trade up to an additional $36 worth of cards to cover your costs.

Bottom line
You send me 1500 commons, I send you $60 worth of star cards in trade. Have much to offer in trade using my baseball, football and hockey base and inserts only. (No 50's,60's,70's vintage, gu or autos are included in this trade offer)
My inventory can be viewed at www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com to make your selections. PM works best. thanks Jim